If you’re interested in Cameoing Astra

askwishfulcrown:

((Idea for this stolen from my pal

Before I start though, when I say Cameo, I mean a role where in she says very little or nothing at all and has no major role in your comic. 
If you want her to play a larger role, you will need to speak to me first, so I can fill you in on whether that will clash with my script or not.
So essentially what I’m ok with (by default) is:
Her appearing in the background
Her appearance with minimal amount of words (If you’re unsure about your idea for a cameo, just ask me)

What I’m not okay with (by default) is: 
Interacting excessively with your characters
Her having a major role in your story 

Again, if you REALLY want her to have a larger impact in your story, you NEED to talk to me first, just to be sure that nothing is crossing the other’s boundaries. I will either tell you that its ok, or decline.

—————————————————————————————————-
Astra will be wearing her cloak for this event. 
Before any events Astra will be wandering about by herself, vehemently avoiding any icy areas, especially the Avalodge Inn. You will not be finding her there at any point in time.

She may be spotted during any of the other events. She will not be actively participating in the Ice Sculpting but will be watching the pair she happens to be spending the day with (These two character’s belong to my friend, and I will have to update this when I have proper references of both.)

UPDATE: You can find a pretty good ref of Taurus and Ignazio here. Taurus has a tattoo of a star with “XII” written over top it on his left shoulder. It’ll probably show up somewhen, and I’ll update this again haha.

 She will be with these two throughout most of the events. 
Astra will disappear right before the bonfire is lit/around sunset.

Pandora will also be prancing around the festival and can be seen with anyone but Astra. I’m much more lenient on Pan’s usage in terms of speaking roles, but if you want her to have a bigger impact, you MUST speak to me first. Pandora will likely be at the bonfire event, but will stand back a good distance.))

((Information has been updated! ))

Need Musician Cameos!

askwishfulcrown:

((I need some musician cameos for my Frozen Shadows comic. Please reply to this if you have a character who: 

- Is a musician (avoid vocalists)
- Is willing to preform with a band for the festival (A.K.A play for a large crowd whether they’re watching or not) 

Essentially they’re there to provide music for the festival in general, and the Dance contest (?) in particular. So go ahead!
Please respond to this in the format of:

Character name - Character Species - Instrument played
I will look through whats available and contact you for a reference if I can’t find it from your blog right off the bat.
This is for PMDU characters only.
?))

((I’m still taking these yo!
Just to clarify, those two options 
- Is a musician (avoid vocalists)
- Is willing to preform with a band for the festival (A.K.A play for a large crowd whether they’re watching or not) “

Come together, so if your character is one but not the other, better not apply! Eitherway though, I encourage you to apply if you do have a character for this, otherwise I’ll just have to make up some character andd that aint any fun. 
Though I may be able to use Monochrome at some point maybe perhaps who knows.
You may also reblog this with the relevant info, just lettin ya know!))

team-last-of-us asked:

(rolleplay?)it was an sunny day as an young fennekin was walking through forest looking for someone as he stopped and looked around he hopped to hear someone but didn't ''uhmm...bummer..'''he said now looking at hes half of paw what was cutted not long time ago he walked now towards a bush he went out of it and heard something ''M-miss witch?'' he said he hopped for best it wass her

Astra turned a glare towards the newcomer as she stood her ground. 
"Miss Witch again. Oh boy. I guess this is what I get for blowing my horn about it." She grumbled.

"Who is it this time?" She asked, standing up, turning her back away from the other Fennekin. 

ask-team-aftershock asked:

Taking a moment to catch his breath and gather his strength, a cubone rested heavily against a fallen log. On high alert, however, the sounds of someone nearby drew his immediate attention. Dragging himself back to his feet, he peered through the brush until he could make out a small hooded figure passing through the dim early morning light. "Who's there!" he called loudly, attempting to hide his unease. "Identify yourself. Foe or no?"

askwishfulcrown answered:

Astra had just managed to wake up somewhat, for once having been able to sleep at least in fragments. She couldn’t quite tell. She shook her head allowing the brisk air to awaken her senses, as she strode slowly towards town. She knew there was something going on in town today and many were informed to take a cloak or warm article of clothing with them. 
Being a fire type she figured that she could handle anything cold but grabbed her cloak for safe measure. Her ears flickered up and turned upon hearing a voice call. The volume caused her to jump and stand with fur on end, glaring in the direction of the voice. A hiss escaped her.

"I should ask you the same thing, idiot!" She spat back, claws digging into the dirt as her eyes flickered and glowed through the mist.

ask-team-aftershock:

As she moved towards him, Shale quickly stumbled backwards in an attempt to retreat, raising his club defensively in front of him. Without the added support however, he quickly lost his footing, and fell heavily onto his back. 

It quickly became clear she was not going to attack him, however, and he struggled back to his feet. “Wait,” he called. “I apologize. I should not have suggested you were wrong to defend yourself.” He hesitated a moment before adding, “While I’m still not fond of the idea of traveling into town… I would nonetheless be grateful if you could point me toward these guilds you spoke of.”  

Astra sat for a moment, assessing the area they were in, picking out landmarks she’d memorized for herself. “If that’s.. there then East is that way…” she muttered for a moment. Finally she looked back to the Cubone.” The city is located to the North, but the guilds are found in separate parts of town. I only know where the Hunter’s Guild is in specific. Though I’m sure any other Hunter, Explorer or Researcher can point you in the right direction once you get into town.” She expressed, pointing towards the appropriate way.


airakanke asked:

Ciela: *the energetic Braixen had gotten separated from her sister, but she was unbothered by it. A few minutes into her wandering around a grassy field, she spotted a small Fennekin that she had met just the other day. Immediately she bolted for the Fennekin at full speed* TIIIIIIIINNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! TINY ASTRA!!!

askwishfulcrown answered:

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING TINY-" The witch raised her ears at hearing a voice which grew louder very quickly and suddenly. Her eyes widened and her fur bristled as she turned to see the young Braixen running headlong towards her. With a small startled jump and yelp the Vixen sprang away from the collision course. "HOLYSHIT" She swore loudly in mild panic.

ask-pmdu-cwkvssbb:

Ciela clapped her hands together, giggling as she watched Astra soar around in the air similarly to how she had. Oh what fun!! Someone that the little Braixen could fly around with! She watched as the small wings shattered and dissipated, then tilted her head at Astra, one ear raised cutely while the other flicked down.

"Why?? Also w-what’s a Feather-Weight spell? I-Is that a different kind of magic?" she questioned, tilting her head to the other side curiously, "my mommy and daddy told me I’m really good with my magic!! B-but they never told me I had to be quiet about it! OH!!" she clapped her hands together, "Ori can use magic too!! And Cookie!! Did you know, did you know!?!"

She threw her arms up in the air, “Cookie can make a biiiiiiiiig huge dragon Pokemon appear around him and then he sends other Pokemon flying through the sky!! And and Ori can make it so no one can get away from her, and they glow all pink and stuff!!” her expression immediately fell and she used both of her hands to make ‘shushing’ gestures at Astra, looking around worriedly, “j-just don’t r-remind her sh-she can do that, or she’ll start using it on me and and then I’ll be stuck next to her all the time!!”

Her brown eyes were wide and glittering with wonder as she focused her gaze back on Astra again, “can you do that, Tiny Astra?? O-or is that magic different too??”

Astra almost felt the need to dodge some of the little Braixens movements, even if none of them were quite reaching her. She did her best to listen to what she was saying and sputtered upon hearing the news that Gage and Ori could also use “magic” 

Though by the Ciela’s apparent definition of the word, she doubted if they actually could. She faltered slightly at the mentioning of “Cookie”.
"You-uh…Gage-Gage is Cookie, right?" She muttered, almost to herself.

"U-UH well I-I don’t know if I can do what they can—" She said giving her neck a light rub. "I’m not a S-Smeargle after all…U-UH I-I mean- well—"
Astra stumbled with her thoughts for a moment.
"Y-You see, when you do magic, you use spells. Different kinds of magic have different names a-and stuff…"
She was beginning to wonder where the child’s guardian was. 

"Speaking of Orianna, won’t she be worried about you?"

airakanke asked:

Ciela: *the energetic Braixen had gotten separated from her sister, but she was unbothered by it. A few minutes into her wandering around a grassy field, she spotted a small Fennekin that she had met just the other day. Immediately she bolted for the Fennekin at full speed* TIIIIIIIINNNNYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! TINY ASTRA!!!

askwishfulcrown answered:

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING TINY-" The witch raised her ears at hearing a voice which grew louder very quickly and suddenly. Her eyes widened and her fur bristled as she turned to see the young Braixen running headlong towards her. With a small startled jump and yelp the Vixen sprang away from the collision course. "HOLYSHIT" She swore loudly in mild panic.

ask-pmdu-cwkvssbb:

"YOU DO?!?!?" Ciela exclaimed, her voice full of enthusiasm. She clasped her hands together and excitedly stood. White light began to gather at her back as she happily yelped, "I can use magic too!!"

image

Wings emerged from her back and she flapped up above Astra, brown eyes shimmering. Her smile was huge and after circling Astra for a moment she landed, the wings dispersing into a scattered feathers. She dropped to her hands and knees again and gazed excitedly at Astra.

"Can you do that Tiny!?"

A heart attack was a mild term for the sensation Astra felt jump up when the little Braixen took off into the sky on a pair of wings. She stared at her in awe as the child circled around above though she could on squeak realizing the danger of it all.

"C-Ciela you need to —" befor she could finish her telling off, Ciela had made a quick and neat landing. Astra jumped as Ciela fell onto hands and knees in front of her again and found herself a tad tongue tied.



She knew from prior experience that this was not magic. If it was, it would be incredibly advanced and she would have been able to detect Ciela’s orb. Which the youngin didn’t have. Astra’s mind raced with alternative things to say that did not include the sentence, “That’s not magic”. She knew the child would probably learn out of it and that it was a little tidbit of wonder every child had and needed. Finally she opted to not say anything in terms of Ciela’s “magic”. After all, she never asked if it was magic or not. 

"E-Er well, I can do something of that sort, yes. Something called Feather-Weight spell! It doesn’t make wings like that though." She muttered the final bit.The Vixen whispered something under her breath, which brought minature, wings of light to eject out of her ankles and wrists. The Witch gave the ground a blow, which managed to throw her into the air a good distance where she rode on the breeze slightly. Eventually she made her way back down with a balance of Stone Weight and Feather Weight spells until she was in front of Ciela again. Once the spell was broken, the wings shattered and dissipated.

"E-Er just…for your own sake you..might not want to go around calling that trick you did there magic…It’s a pretty dangerous…" she informed.

ask-team-aftershock asked:

Taking a moment to catch his breath and gather his strength, a cubone rested heavily against a fallen log. On high alert, however, the sounds of someone nearby drew his immediate attention. Dragging himself back to his feet, he peered through the brush until he could make out a small hooded figure passing through the dim early morning light. "Who's there!" he called loudly, attempting to hide his unease. "Identify yourself. Foe or no?"

askwishfulcrown answered:

Astra had just managed to wake up somewhat, for once having been able to sleep at least in fragments. She couldn’t quite tell. She shook her head allowing the brisk air to awaken her senses, as she strode slowly towards town. She knew there was something going on in town today and many were informed to take a cloak or warm article of clothing with them. 
Being a fire type she figured that she could handle anything cold but grabbed her cloak for safe measure. Her ears flickered up and turned upon hearing a voice call. The volume caused her to jump and stand with fur on end, glaring in the direction of the voice. A hiss escaped her.

"I should ask you the same thing, idiot!" She spat back, claws digging into the dirt as her eyes flickered and glowed through the mist.

ask-team-aftershock:

 

Shale tensed slightly, tightening his grip on his bone as she growled. He did not make a move towards her, nor raise his weapon, but the gleam from her eyes suggested he would be stupid not to be ready for anything.

"Your words don’t seem to be disproving my assumptions. Why would you attack people in these woods otherwise? You may not strictly call this place yours, but you imply it." He spoke calmly, in an attempt to keep from riling her up further. "I meant no disrespect, of course. You’ve been gracious enough so far."   

"I TOLD you that folks get attacked in this forest. That INCLUDES me. Territory or not I will not just drop on my back when being assaulted! You are hearing what you wish to hear. Not what I’m saying!" She hissed, taking a heavy step towards the Cubone. She stopped herself and growled. "You know what, it’s pretty obvious I seem to be talking to a brick wall. Why do I even bother. Have fun learning the hard way." She snapped, turning away and moving towards the direction she was intended in the fist place.

ask-team-aftershock asked:

Taking a moment to catch his breath and gather his strength, a cubone rested heavily against a fallen log. On high alert, however, the sounds of someone nearby drew his immediate attention. Dragging himself back to his feet, he peered through the brush until he could make out a small hooded figure passing through the dim early morning light. "Who's there!" he called loudly, attempting to hide his unease. "Identify yourself. Foe or no?"

askwishfulcrown answered:

Astra had just managed to wake up somewhat, for once having been able to sleep at least in fragments. She couldn’t quite tell. She shook her head allowing the brisk air to awaken her senses, as she strode slowly towards town. She knew there was something going on in town today and many were informed to take a cloak or warm article of clothing with them. 
Being a fire type she figured that she could handle anything cold but grabbed her cloak for safe measure. Her ears flickered up and turned upon hearing a voice call. The volume caused her to jump and stand with fur on end, glaring in the direction of the voice. A hiss escaped her.

"I should ask you the same thing, idiot!" She spat back, claws digging into the dirt as her eyes flickered and glowed through the mist.

ask-team-aftershock:

 

"Ah, now I see," Shale replied in a more relaxed tone. "You just want me out of your territory. I can respect that. You should have simply said so, rather than attempting to scare me off with tales of imaginary dangers. You would have had more luck."

The cubone moved slowly, collecting himself with some difficulty in preparation for further travels. He eyed Astra thoughtfully before adding, “There are those who would rather risk the unknown dangers of the wild than face the known dangers of other’s cruelty. I get the feeling you should have known that though; why else would you make your home here?”  

The Witch growled audibly as her eyes gleamed at his statement. 
"I’m no liar, you imbecile." She spat. "The dangers are real! None of this is my "territory". I simply live around here, and if you want to get assaulted by some ravenous Pyroar. Be my fucking guest." 

"Don’t make assumptions. I find the company of others unbearable. Especially of that town. They despise me, and for good reason." She huffed. "Many attacks in this forest are caused by me after all. Not all of course, but a good few."

ask-team-aftershock asked:

Taking a moment to catch his breath and gather his strength, a cubone rested heavily against a fallen log. On high alert, however, the sounds of someone nearby drew his immediate attention. Dragging himself back to his feet, he peered through the brush until he could make out a small hooded figure passing through the dim early morning light. "Who's there!" he called loudly, attempting to hide his unease. "Identify yourself. Foe or no?"

askwishfulcrown answered:

Astra had just managed to wake up somewhat, for once having been able to sleep at least in fragments. She couldn’t quite tell. She shook her head allowing the brisk air to awaken her senses, as she strode slowly towards town. She knew there was something going on in town today and many were informed to take a cloak or warm article of clothing with them. 
Being a fire type she figured that she could handle anything cold but grabbed her cloak for safe measure. Her ears flickered up and turned upon hearing a voice call. The volume caused her to jump and stand with fur on end, glaring in the direction of the voice. A hiss escaped her.

"I should ask you the same thing, idiot!" She spat back, claws digging into the dirt as her eyes flickered and glowed through the mist.

ask-team-aftershock:

 

Following her gaze towards Andallust, the cubone spoke quietly, almost to himself. “I tend to not be very comfortable around others.Violent assaults seem more likely there than they do in a lonely forest.” He fidgeted uneasily with the collar he wore around his neck. 

He caught himself almost immediately, quickly dropping his hand and turning back to her. Shale paused for a moment, studying her as closely as he was able. Eventually the questioned, “If it is so dangerous, then why are you here?” 

"I live here." Astra responded. "I’m also one of the dangers you’d face if you kept yourself abundant here." She said, a tone of warning in her voice as she glared back at the Cubone. "As such I’m not exactly popular in town. The city is swarming with Guild Members in interest of protecting those in need. People are less likely to attack you, especially if you stick to the dorms offered by the guilds.”